There are 2 truths kids usually grow up with.
1) If you do good things, you get onto Santa’s ‘nice’ list
2) You can never forget to ride a bicycle
Well, now we might just have to rethink the latter.
Science video blogger, Destin Sandlin, spent 8 moths learning to ride a bike that steers the wrong way, only to forget how to ride a normal bike.
In this video, he narrates the back story to an incident in Amsterdam, which completely “damaged his mind.”
Some brain game this… so can you ride a bicycle? Are you sure?
Go Viral picks the video because:
1) The premise challenges the mind
2) Explains science as a relatable idea
3) Innovative and entertaining